Brdr. Christensen Plug Valves
Danish manufacturer Brødrene Christensen ApS has been setting performance standards for plug valves for more than 50 years.
Since their manufacturing began in 1958, they have obtained a unique “first choice” status among the leading companies in the oil and gas industry all over the world.
Christensen manufactures all parts thus controlling all aspects in their product offerings. From casting in their own foundry to machining, assembly, painting and testing, Christensen processes and products are approved and accredited by all relevant institutions and organizations.
- “First Choice” status
- PED 97/23 Pressure Directive
- PED 2014/68/EU
- ATX 94/9/EX
- API 6D – 0239, API Q1
- API 3,000-10,000 PSI on request
- CGA – 3.11
- ISO 9001:2000
- View Christensen Valves References
Fast Track Delivery Schedules
Compared to industry standard delivery times of 30 to 50 weeks, Brdr. Christensen can deliver in 16 to 24 weeks with their Fast Track delivery schedule.
Brdr. Christensen Valves product line includes:
- Type 5 Single Plug Valve – Pressure Balance Design
- Type 9 Single Plug Valve – Standard Pressure
- Type 55 Dual Plug Valve – Pressure Balance Design
- Double Block & Bleed Twin Plug Valve
- Seguro Gate Valve