Straightway Taper Plug Valve Type 9 – Standard Type
Brødrene Christensen has been setting manufacturing standards for plug valves for more than 50 years. Since their manufacturing began in 1958, they have obtained a unique “first choice” status among the leading companies in the oil and gas industry all over the world.
Straightway Taper Plug Valve Main Features:
- Pressure balanced design.
- Sizes from ½” to 24″.
- Classes: #125-150#-250#-300#.
- Up to 30° seating area.
- Fully protected seating area.
- Few moving parts.
- Primary seals: metal to metal.
- Secondary seals: lubricant.
- Minimal body cavities.
- End connections as desired (Flange, Clamp, Welding Ends etc.).
- Broad selection of materials.
- 90° turning of the plug to open/close.
- Low operating torque.
- Direct or worm gear operation.
- Vertical or horizontal gear – operating stem.
- Can be installed in any position required.
Download Single Taper Plug Valve Catalog (16.3MB PDF)
Other valves from Brdr. Christensen include:
- Type 5 Single Plug Valve – Pressure Balance Design
- Type 55 Dual Plug Valve – Pressure Balance Design
- Double Block & Bleed Twin Plug Valve
- Seguro Gate Valve