Introducing the DeltaV-Seal™
Replacement + downtime = added cost
Gasket seal leakage is a well-known problem in all industries using pipes and flanges.
Studies show that sealings between flanges frequently appear to be the weakest part of a piping connection.
Leakages may often cause loss of production and productivity, and as a result, significantly higher costs.
No leakage = no downtime = cost saving
Norwegian company, Pipeotech, has developed a new metallic sealing technology; DeltaV-Seal™. This all-metal, one piece gasket is the worlds first type-approved gasket.
- LEAK PROOF – metal to metal multiple sealing. One primary, two secondary
- An all metal, one piece gasket. In equal material or a galvanic compatible material to the flange itself, galvanic corrosion eliminated
- Solid, metal-to-metal sealing. Less torque and no retightening of the bolts necessary
- Seals damages to the pipe flanges (tested up to 0.3 mm)
- Fire Test approved to API 6FB, withstands as much heat as the flange connection itself. Blow out resistant
- TA-Luft Helium test approved VDI 2440
- Leakage Helium test approved EN 13555
- Cryogenic tested -183°C
- ASME & DIN/EN standards
- DNV GL type approved
- Leakage & burst / vibration & pressure tests approve by DNV GL
- High mechanical stress and vibration resistant
- Standard assembly procedure
- One universal gasket, applicable for a full variety of liquids and gases
- No fragmentation, easy flange face cleaning
- Easy and cost effective storage and logistics
- Long lifetime – low lifecycle cost
Next: Engineering Principle