Single Taper Plug Valve Type 5 – Pressure Balanced Design
Plug Valve Single Pressure Balance Design Brødrene Christensen has been setting manufacturing standards for plug valves for more than 50 years. Since their manufacturing began in 1958, they have obtained a unique “first choice” status among the leading companies in the oil and gas industry all over the world.
Single Taper Plug Valve Main Features:
- Pressure balanced design.
- Sizes from ½” to 36″.
- Classes: #150 to #2500.
- Up to 30° seating area.
- Fully protected seating area.
- Few moving parts.
- Primary seals: metal to metal.
- Secondary seals: lubricant.
- Minimal body cavities.
- End connections as desired (Flange, Clamp, Welding Ends etc.).
- Broad selection of materials.
- 90° turning of the plug to open/close.
- Low operating torque.
- Direct or worm gear operation.
- Vertical or horizontal gear – operating stem.
- Can be installed in any position required.
Download Single Taper Plug Valve Catalog (5.2MB PDF)
Other valves from Brdr. Christensen include:
- Type 9 Single Plug Valve – Standard Pressure
- Type 55 Dual Plug Valve – Pressure Balance Design
- Double Block & Bleed Twin Plug Valve
- Seguro Gate Valve